We are sorry, but this job listing has expired.
develop and test web-based database system for a wide range of web-based
- Perform software development as
integral part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Collaborate with subject matter
expert and end users to identify software requirements.
- Suggest new or modified
systems and related procedures in accordance with user
specifications. Prepares program specifications, develops coding logic
flowcharts, and reviews recommended solution with user.
- Attend and contribute to
technical meetings related to the project.
- Consult with immediate
supervisor or higher-level IT Specialist on possible solutions for more
- Develop documents related to
software design, development and testing.
- Perform other responsibilities
associated with this position as required.
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent certifications in computer science, web services, or related technical field preferred.
- Require minimum 0-5 years of professional
experience in one or all of the following skill sets:
application development with. Net/MVC framework version 4 and above
design and story procedure in SQL Server 2012 and above
development (ie CrystalReports)
TFS, Visual Studio
- Strong analytical, written/oral
communication and team work skill.
- An understanding of relational
database architecture, systems development, and application testing.
- Ability to obtain Security+ certification.
- Ability to obtain a top secret/SCI clearance.
- Familiar with web services.
- Remote work available.