The Baer Group is looking for UI/UX Specialist for a 6-12-month Federal project located in Washington- DC/ Remote.
Title: UI/UX Specialist
Location: Washington- DC/ Remote
Duration: 6- 12 Months.
Rate: All inclusive.
**Federal Project requires Green Card/Perm Resident or US Citizen with active or ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance**
Translate complex user stories, process diagrams into wireframes, user flows and interactive prototypes
- Work with a team of business analysts, visual designers, along with various product teams and business partners to refine prototypes quickly
- Align business use cases with experience offering capabilities into elegant, interactive visual designs, while understanding and embracing the end users drivers and goals
- Collaborate with product owner to create compelling tools and demos that articulate our vision, direction that influence, inspire and make it real for a vast set of internal stakeholders and external clients
- Knowledge of Salesforce Desired
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, iRise and other industry tools
- Experience in information architecture and content strategy is a Plus
- A strong portfolio demonstrating interaction design process and thinking
- Experienced with all aspects of a human-centered experience design process, including user research, developing user flows, creating wireframes and creating design specifications.
The Baer Group is an Enterprise Technology Consulting firm based in Atlanta, GA providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Consultants and Employees of TBG enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
The Baer Group prides itself on our ability to work directly with key stakeholders to create the most optimized service experience possible for our consultants and our clients. TBG s job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with mission critical programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions available while offering highly competitive market rates. TBG focuses on representing jobs that provide streamlined response to our proposed candidates and a best in class engagement experience.