Why YOU want this position:
Drillinginfo is looking for an intermediate to experienced 'UI/UX designer' to join our expanding team. This individual should have a strong track record of end to end design experience with creating low fidelity wireframes, mockups, clickable prototypes and associated documentation or style guides. This individual should also be experienced or interested in learning about and participating in user testing and user research as required.
About the Role:
You'll work with internal and external stakeholders from conception and creation of new products and features through the entire software development lifecycle. This includes meeting with team members and customers to develop low fidelity wireframes, high fidelity prototypes, AB tests and finally implementation of those designs into our application stack.
It's preferred that this individual would be joining our team locally in Littleton, Colorado, although remote is possible for the right candidate. Drillinginfo offers a competitive benefit package and salary is competitive and is negotiable based upon experience and fit for this role.
Competitive Candidate Profile:
* 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design, graphic/web design, or a similar field
* Proficiency with building low/high fidelity prototypes
* A++ skill level in Sketch, Illustrator and Invision App, with preferred previous experience in creating clickable and interactive prototypes with Figma, Invision Studio, etc.
* You are comfortable running usability studies of new features, analyzing the data and preparing reports/recommendations based off of those results
* Clear understanding of creative processes and UX storytelling
* Strong experience designing for both responsive web and mobile platforms
* Able to produce effective results independently as well as collaboratively
* Expert knowledge of design frameworks and style guides
* Strong client facing presentation and speaking skills
* Able to show and articulate a portfolio of work that demonstrates all phases of your creative process for designing usable and enjoyable software
Please include 3 to 5 samples of current and past work in addition to your resume! Online portfolios are preferred.