Location: Broomfield, CO / Remote
Duration: 6 Months with possible contract to hire
* Very fast paced, dynamic, collaborative environment. Contractor should be comfortable with change/shifting priorities
Top 3 Must Haves:
* Calling RESTful APIs
* UI Developer to create a rich, intuitive multi language front end for the support landing page for our customers. Generate dynamic content based on most common questions, searches, etc. Geolocate user and customize content accordingly. Load search results in-frame from a variety of sources. Work in conjunction with back-end and database developers to design and deliver the solution.
* Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
* At least 2 years of hands on experience working on UI
* Recent experience working with one of these: React, AngularJS, Angular 2+, Ember or any other modern framework
* Experience with at least one of CSS preprocessors: SASS, LESS, Stylus
* Experience with NodeJS as developer's tool; Knowledge of: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack or any similar system.
* Experience developing responsive web pages
* Solid experience with GIT, including advanced features, branching strategies.
* Experience in consuming APIs
* Experience writing unit tests
* Basic knowledge and understanding of UX design (visual design)
* Experience in performing code reviews.
* Experience developing hybrid mobile applications (Cordova)
* Experience with continuous integration/build tools (Jenkins)
* Portfolio and\or public repository with code examples
* Experience in support is helpful