Title Reviewer (Contract)
We’re looking for passionate Title Reviewers to work online and edit student submitted questions so that they are easily legible and conceptually accurate. Our ideal Title Reviewer understands the topic they're reviewing titles for, and can spot and fix typographical and subject-matter errors.
As a contract Title Reviewer, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library of questions for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
What we’re looking for:
- Expertise in at least one of these subjects: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science, or Physics.
- Experience using LaTeX code, creating tables, or properly formatting computer code (If you don't, are you willing to learn?)
- Ability to re-phrase and organize poorly written questions
- Proficient writing and reading in English
Do you think you can be a Title Reviewer for Study.com? Follow the “Apply Now” link at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!
Apply Now: http://contractorjobs.study.com/apply/Vmy3NvpopI/Title-Reviewer-Contract?source=WorkingNomads
At Study.com, our quest is to make education fun and accessible. We’re working to help students with high quality answers to questions that they may have along the way.
How to apply
To apply, fill out the application on this page: