Strategic Accounts Manager, Price Digests | Atlanta, GA
Informa has the competitive advantage to give you the resources and support that will grow your sales career. We value our culture which is made up of smart and passionate colleagues, across the globe. We also think locally, offering remote opportunities and offices in many major cities.
As the Strategic Accounts Manager for Price Digests, you will join a world class enterprise sales team, providing cutting edge data solutions to the insurance industry.
This position focuses on meeting the unmet needs of high revenue insurance P&C clients through a data-driven solution set delivered via web applications (SaaS), APIs/web services (DaaS), and database flat files. The Strategic Accounts Manager will be tasked with growing both the number of customers and the average revenue per existing customer. You'll be walking into a ready-to-go role, with identified major opportunities and a strong, growth-centric existing book of business backed by the best products in the industry.
We will consider remote applicants.
In this position you will:
* Aggressively grow in respective segments (20%+), composed of a healthy existing book of business as well as a clear pipeline of new business
* Create a Sophisticated proposal processes, including partnership agreement creation (one to many), exposure to complex contract processes, with the goal of signing no deal under 5 figures
* Craft consultative solutions, requiring a robust customer discovery process and a deep understanding of organizational capability
* Execute sales tactics focused on communicating brand value and product functionality, including webinars, tutorials and other education-centric sales tools
* Work with analysts and development team to provide feedback and insights during the product development process, including new ideas for products stemming from customer relationships
* Establish / extend industry relationships that facilitate growth of brand awareness, including association board involvement, industry trade shows
* Travel 25%, with a goal of either closing new business or mitigating high risk customers
We would love to speak with you if you have:
* Minimum 5+ years previous sales experience selling web based services/APIs in the P&C insurance market with a heavy emphasis on commercial auto underwriting
* Comfort in a quantitative environment. The company is data-centric and an understanding of how our products are researched and created is a must
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to consult, partner and work effectively with senior business leaders and business partners across cultures and functions
* Bachelor's degree
* Software: Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and/or other similar statistics and data modeling software preferred, working knowledge of CRM software needed.
Who we are:
Price Digests may have started over 100 years ago, but that doesn't mean we're behind the times. With a culture built on constant improvement, curiosity and an overall entrepreneurial spirit, we have the industry's most sophisticated data solutions and market leading products, all supported by best-in-class marketing, product management, analyst and sales teams. Come join us and get immediately challenged and rewarded.
Check us out!
Informa's Business Intelligence division provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to our customers, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment. BI has a valuable portfolio of digital subscription products, providing business critical intelligence to global, regional and niche communities within five core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Maritime & Law and Agribusiness & Commodities.
Informa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What makes Informa different:
* Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
* Competitive Benefits with 401k match
* Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
* Work- Life Balance
* Paid parental leave
* Volunteer days
* Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
* 4 weeks parental leave