CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
Our Financial client close to Newport Beach, CA is looking for a permanent 100% REMOTESr Web Application Developer. You will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of new internally developed applications and enhancements to existing software solutions through hands-on design and development of all tiers of N-Tier application layers including database, business, security, and front-end user interfaces. Perform all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with management, end-users and IT peers to develop new applications or enhancements to existing applications.
- Recommend technical design solutions and document the technical design requirements, including any security design considerations or solutions.
- Utilizing the .NET Framework, .NET Core, and best practice software design practices in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Researching, planning, designing and developing new applications, maintaining existing code, working on new enhancements and features, writing, tuning and debugging SQL stored procedures for use with web applications.
- Collaborating with other developers and management, sharing ideas, presenting ideas during team meetings
- Working with source code control systems such as TFS / GIT
- Researching problems as necessary and recommending appropriate solutions
- Performing code reviews for other team members to ensure development guidelines and security standards are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with web development with .NET Framework, LINQ, ASP.NET and C# using Visual Studio 2017.
- 4+ years experience with MS SQL Database Development
- Solid understanding of MS SQL stored procedures and queries
- Experience with design patterns and OWASP security
- Experience with web service development
- Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Lifecycle concepts and techniques including secure development methodologies
- .NET Core and Blue Prism is a plus
- Experience with Azure and Azure functions a plus
- Ability to work as a team-player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience in application development
- Microsoft Certified Developer certification preferred
- Team-player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, possess a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
About CGS Business Solutions:
CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After five consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.