Job Title: Sr. SQL Developer
Location: Sarasota, FL (remote)
Sr. SQL Developer Job Summary :
SQL Server Admin experienced in SQL programming and data analytics. This individual will be responsible in operational and technical database administration of various servers and databases (i.e. Development, Test and Production environments). The candidate will help manage the company's data warehouse, reporting and business intelligence systems as well.
Sr. SQL Developer Job Responsibilities:
- Support of large databases and database architecture (i.e. monitoring, re-indexing, standard database maintenance, backup/recovery, documentation and configuration).
- Designing and developing enterprise wide data analysis, dashboards and reporting solutions.
- Perform system optimization and improvement planning including but not limited to SQL Server database performance analysis, capacity planning and ongoing maintenance.
- Work with development team to develop, implement, and monitor standards and procedures to ensure optimum database performance, scalability and reliability.
- Manage and create dashboards in Business Intelligence Tools.
- Create and manage data models for advanced analytics.
- Develop SQL database views, tables and stored procedures.
- Optimize reports and trouble shoot reporting issues.
- Help migrate legacy reports following standards and guidelines.
- Researches business problems and assists in the creation of models that help analyze these problems.
- Articulately and concisely explain implications of complex data.
- Create stored procedures and maintenance scripts, and have the ability to understand and write complex queries.
- Support multiple servers and databases of high complexity with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity and accessibility of the data.
- Develop and implement security policies.
Sr. SQL Developer Job Requirements:
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence offering products such as Analysis Services, Power BI, Reporting Services and Integration Services (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS).
- Cognos experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of high availability architecture including clustering, data replication to a multi-site setup, transaction log shipping and database mirroring.
- Experience with SQL Database development and collaborating with application developers.
- Understanding of Windows Operating Systems and Networking.
- Ability to work with members of our operations, financial and clinical teams to understand the business and develop reporting and metrics to driver performance and efficiencies.
- Experience in server build, installation, indexes, performance tuning, replication and maintenance best practices.
Sr. SQL Developer Key Words :
SQL, Business Intelligence, Developer, DBA, SQL Server Analysis/Integration/Reporting Services.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes
- Remote Workers? Yes
- Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp? Not offered
How to Apply: For immediate attention please apply online and leave a voicemail for Delmont Jones at 615-690-3736.
ettain group is a talent solutions company dedicated to matching people with the most relevant employment opportunities in IT, healthcare IT and the digital creative space. Top employers and highly skilled talent throughout the U.S. select ettain group for a better recruitment experience. Our culture empowers teams with the flexibility to deliver a superior candidate experience and client experience using market intelligence. We recruit resources, own projects and manage programs to offer a wide range of IT development and talent solutions to our clients and candidates. To learn more about ettain group visit www.ettaingroup.com . To explore more job opportunities with ettain group, visit www.ettaingroup.com/job-board.aspx - provided by Dice