Project Management professionals, are you looking for rewarding new challenges with some of the nation's top companies? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to clients who are looking for Senior Project Managers. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have an advanced project management background and are looking for new opportunities to move your career forward, let Vaco open the door for you. Apply today!
As a Senior Project Manager, you will plan, coordinate and monitor all aspects of the client's development projects to maintain schedule, budget and quality in accordance with project requirements. You will be responsible for the development and execution of integrated project plans, and will work closely with internal and external staff in order to ensure that all projects are in alignment with the strategic goals of the company, and that all project objectives are met.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Collaborating with project members, key stakeholders and management staff to ensure that project objectives, specifications, deliverables, timelines and tasks are understood, agreed upon and achieved.
- Identifying and tracking critical path/activities, risks, contingencies and alternatives
- Performing ongoing review of program status as well as determining and implementing risk mitigation solutions, if appropriate
- Identifying and resolving project-related issues that have the potential to impact project deliverables
- Coordinating project meetings, preparing meeting agendas, and recording and tracking action items
- Developing and executing a timely and effective communication plan
- Preparing periodic management reports and informing key stakeholders of status, issues, problems and proposed solutions as appropriate
- Assessing project performance by obtaining, analyzing and interpreting project metrics