Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Consulting (US Remote)
We are looking for an experienced, driven, and forward-thinking marketing manager who can effectively influence and collaborate across all of TTEC Digital. This person must be able to quickly understand, analyze and communicate technology innovations and trends and be inspired by working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. They will collaborate with leadership and set the vision and strategy of growing TTEC?s brand across the globe to strengthen and drive client relationships. This person should have a solid understanding of integrated brand marketing and advertising; events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line, and geographic marketing campaigns. Demonstrated commitment to excellence, flexibility, poise, confidence and the ability to interface with clients in a professional manner is a must.
What you'll be doing:
Planning & Strategy
- Contribute market, audience and competitive insights that help clarify segment, product direction and GTM business strategy.
- Drive segment strategy through a cross functional team of operations, sales, marketing, and consulting.
- Create product marketing strategy (positioning, value-prop, messaging framework, content and distribution architecture) in partnership with internal teams and senior leadership.
- Build sales enablement tools and demand generation campaigns with the TTEC Global Demand Center team.
- Be an agent of market insight within the company. Keep abreast of channel / industry news, partner ecosystem business models, competitive landscape and beyond.
- Create a framework to measure ROI effectiveness of all assigned marketing programs, track results and continually optimize programs
- Use your Product Marketing craft to turn strategy into succinct, evocative content BOM that engages the audience, changes perceptions and accelerates purchase.?
- Plan and produce a variety of content, including but not limited to product marketing content, sales enablement, TCO/ROI aids, channel-to-customer content, competitor battlecards and case studies
- Earn trust with and support the TTEC Digital sales organization in effective usage of sales assets
- Collaborate with internal marketing and external teams to support brand and sales success at key events and industry conferences
- Lead product evangelism efforts to help raise awareness across the industry, analysts and influencer communities.
- Provide subject matter expertise for all products and product marketing strategies, to ensure consistent messaging and ongoing education.
- Partner with the sales team to help identify, develop and close new business by empowering them with the right tools and collateral throughout the sales cycle.
- Ensure product messaging consistency across all marketing vehicles, internal and external; lead, develop and implementation of field training programs to drive messaging awareness.
- Ensure that all appropriate product and marketing information is communicated in a timely manner to customer, sales teams and other internal groups.
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- Drive near flawless marketing execution, implementing methods for measurement to track progress and success.
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- 8+ years of B2B Services and Technology experience with 3+ years of product marketing experience
- You have a track record of development and execution of creative, innovative strategies to meet objectives - both short and long-term
- You are a disruptor and bring new ideas to the team
- You excel in conceptual strategy and execution while still maintaining a roll-up-your-sleeves style
- You?re able to see the bigger picture and understand relationships between complex issues when problem solving
- You anticipate, mitigate, and handle risk to top and bottom line
- You're an analytical decision-maker who also knows when to trust their instincts to innovative ways to ensure all goals are met
- You have experience leading and influencing across diverse groups, communicating goals, plans and strategy across all channels
- You?re a polished yet scrappy, entrepreneurial self-starter who can handle multiple projects at a time and drive them to completion effectively in a high energy, dynamic company environment
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels.? ?We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.