Sr. Account Executive
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting-edge technology in cloud computing?
Access Global Group(AGG) employees are passionate about what they do. We're a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients' lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we're at it!
As a Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner, Our recognized ability to deliver outstanding value is the product of effectively partnering with clients to understand their business, advising them, then seamlessly deploying our workforce and processes accordingly. AGG is committed to delivering innovation by collaborating with its clients to help them become high- performance businesses and governments.
The Account Executive at Access Global Group is a hunter role responsible for identifying and qualifying new opportunities in the assigned region to meet or exceed annual sales goals. This is a consultative sales position with experience selling Professional Services around Enterprise Software Solutions as follows:
- Proactively prospecting to identify a strong pipeline of new business from within our sales plans. Ensure you are well informed and credible on the opportunity.
- Build a clear understanding of the decision-making process and key stakeholders for each new client.
- Research the client, product and industry to build a complete understanding for each new prospect.
- Prepared for and connected to the right decision maker with an explicit purpose, outcome and insightful questioning approach.
- Excelling at demonstrating and understanding the value that our proposition provides to its clients
- Identifying client needs and consulting with them about the right product solution to ensure a successful outcome and delivering a demonstrable ROI.
- Managing opportunities throughout the entire new business sales cycle.
- Ensuring all existing and new clients activities are logged and opportunities updated in Salesforce for accurate forecasting.
- Network with existing and new clients to identify new opportunities. Resourcefully using your network to deepen your product and market knowledge.
- Plans effectively about how to establish and maintain major account relationships and meet and exceed personal sales targets.
- Participates with the rest of the sales team to develop sales strategies for specific accounts and helps identify target accounts and opportunities from within our portfolio.
- Sharing successes and learning, experiences and knowledge with the rest of the team, creating a supportive and collaborative culture.
- To provide strategic input to development of new products and services, feeding back relevant market research that could benefit the broader company's interests.
- To work collaboratively with the product teams for successful fulfillment. Build collaborative internal partnerships on product development, marketing, insight, fulfillment and campaign management.
- Coordinates use of other company resources (e.g., technical, marketing, content) to provide value added services to accounts.
- Establishes and builds strong client relationships over time that allow for continuity and ongoing representation and provide significant input to planning company product, price, and service strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 4+ year's Consulting sales experience essential
- We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated, resilient and have illustrated achievement of performance in their track record.High caliber sales professional: strong open, pitch, objection handling and closing skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision essential.
- Skilled communicator and able to remain connected to remote and dispersed teams.
- Degree qualified or equivalent desirable, but not essential.
- Intelligent, authentic, ethical and articulate with the ability to deliver a solution based sales approach.
- Analytical, financially astute and numerate, knowing your bargaining power, value and leverage.
- A high level of business acumen. Able to connect new business opportunities to clients based on trends in customer spend, budget, market and business drivers.
- Curious and tenacious: Ability to deconstruct and interpret the relative business sectors at a granular level.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with key clients.
- Candidates must be individuals who can consult with senior level decision makers with authority, confidence and intelligence.
- Comfortable working within a team and contributing to its overall success
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to hit KPIs and targets and develop yourself and others.
- Experience using CRM, ideally Salesforce to manage productivity and visibility of personal pipeline.
- Financial/Health Care experience
- A competitive Base salary
- A lucrative un-capped commission structure
- 401K & Healthcare Benefits
- Regular training sessions focused upon professional development
- Company laptop, phone and all other equipment provided to allow you to operate successfully
- Full-time Employment. Remote Work Option.