Need to be US Citizen, work can be done remotely
The candidate will work on Splunk focused projects with the installation, administration, and development of a variety of Splunk related activities.
- Architect, design, support, and maintain Splunk infrastructure
- Standardize Splunk agent deployment, configuration and maintenance across a variety of UNIX and Windows platforms
- Troubleshoot Splunk server and agent problems and issues
- Assist internal users of Splunk in designing and maintaining production-quality dashboards
- Monitor the agent and server infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization
- Design core systems performance and troubleshooting logs
- Support Splunk on Unix, Linux and Windows-based platforms
- Preferred minimum of six (6) years of general work experience and one (1) year of relevant experience in functional responsibility.
- Splunk experience - minimum 2 years of experience architect, configuring, deploying, and customizing the tool.
- Strong understanding of Splunk configuration files and architecture
- Knowledge of advanced search and reporting commands
- Demonstrated ability to create complex dashboards, forms, and visualizations
- Understanding of System Log Files and other structured and non-structured data
- Intermediate level understanding of Solaris, Linux and Windows operating systems