GSN Games is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Mobile Ad Monetization to join our team in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Boston! We even have 100% remote flexibility for the right candidate.
About the Ads Team:
We deliver advertising experiences that are a win-win for both our partners and players. From custom games and sponsored prizes to targeting and engagement analytics, we help brands share their story with millions of players.
What You'll Do:
This Software Engineer will support our Advertising division by developing and deploying advertising technologies and solutions across our iOS and Android mobile games applications. The individual needs to be a flexible self-starter who thrives on the challenges of working with new and varied technologies to unlock revenue opportunities with innovative advertising products and solutions. A successful candidate will need to understand the entire mobile stack and be able to build core application features and frameworks within our platform.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Working with team members to design, build and maintain new/existing advertising features and products across our suite of iOS & Android mobile games
* Working with team members to integrate 3rd party advertising products, platforms, and SDKs
* Assisting with production support, system diagnosis and troubleshooting
* Defining best practices to deliver the most impactful results
* Leveraging cross-platform toolkits such as Unity to help accelerate Mobile Development
* Coordinating with Artists, QA, and other internal developers to help maintain best practices for mobile app development
* Writing clean, readable, modular code that is reusable code and well documented
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent required
* 3+ Years of professional programming experience
* Experienced Application Developer with launched/published products for iOS / Android required
* Expertise at mobile optimization / best practices
* Experience with object-oriented design and implementation
* Experience with source code management in a collaborative environment
* Experience with API creation / management
* An understanding mobile advertising formats (video, reward video, interstitials, display)
* Familiarity with mediation platforms, vendors (MoPub, IronSource, AdMob, Google Ads Manager) and their SDKs