We are sorry, but this job listing has expired.
Are you ready to join us?
If you are an experienced Salesforce Developer and you want to move forward your professional career in an international and dynamic environment, this job is for you!
- You have extensive experience in developing complex software systems. We mainly work with Python/Django, but it is also ok if you are more comfortable with other languages.
- Since you will work side by side with colleagues from different countries, you will be able to communicate clearly and concisely your ideas in English both written and spoken.
- We look for developers that can “build and run” services. Therefore, you will be comfortable with dockerising your code, defining standard REST end points, adding monitoring and alerting your services.
- Quality is important to us, we expect your code to be testable and well covered with unit and integration tests. We use CI Jenkins pipelines and terraform for the deployment of services and infrastructure. From time to time, you might need to contribute to it.
- You will contribute to the development of a transactional banking platform, focusing on receiving and issuing payments in more than 140 currencies.
- Our platform is a single platform (20+ Services) with 3 distinct channels for users to access our core functionality:
- Salesforce.com for our front office staff,
- Online banking portal build with Vue.js and
- a Rest API for 3rd party integrations.
- Build and Run services in production. Using tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Sentry, Prometheus, ELK.. you and your team will be responsible for achieving Service Level Objectives for your code.
- Work with cross-functional product and technology teams across the company to build new features at large and multi-region scale.
- All of these run smoothly in Docker containers on AWS ECS and Kubernetes.
What we offer
- Work on remote-first teams, so you won’t miss on water cooler conversations
- You will work remotely, but you will never feel alone. Get introduced to others via Donuts
- Live wherever you want (preferred time zone: EU and America (GMT-5 max)), but we look for stability. At this point in time, we are not open to digital nomads.
- Work autonomously.
- Keep 100% focused!
We also apply Agile methodologies and organize our teams in different tribes in order to make coordination, communication, learning and productiveness key elements in our daily work.
Due to our remote-first organisation and our remote-focused onboarding system, you will feel a crucial part of the team since day 1. Curious about what working remotely is like at Ebury? Take a look here and see what our remotes say about us!
If there’s something that you can do in our Tech team, it is growing professionally: thanks to our career path and our collaborative and cross-working teams, every day is a new adventure.
Get ready to take your career to the next level!