Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. To date, more than 3,700 Fortune 500, Fortune Global 100, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries have relied on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Sr. Sales Recruiter for a six month contract engagement. This is a remote role that can be based anywhere in the US.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
To support our rapid growth, we are hiring Senior Sales Recruiter on a contract basis. We are looking for an accomplished Full Lifecycle Recruiter with a demonstrated ability to source and hire top enterprise sales talent.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Full life cycle recruitment and responsible for the entire candidate journey, from sourcing to placement
- Partner with sales leaders and the recruiting team to assess short and long term hiring needs
- Implement implement effective and innovative sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract and source high quality sales talent candidates
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Remote, US
- 5+ years of proven sales recruitment experience placing enterprise sales professionals
- Experience working in software or technology services organizations
- Knowledge of labor and employment law
- Strong researching and sourcing experience
- Excellent problem solving, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize workload
- Must be able to manage highly confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be extremely detail oriented while also focusing on a strategic, long term vision
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- Applicant Tracking Systems (iCIMS a plus)
- Startup experience along with the ability to scale with a fast-growing company, highly desired