We are seeking a Senior Sales Executive to join our Sales & Marketing team. The SSE will be responsible for selling "new" Emergency Department software solutions into the healthcare market; while growing market share.
This is a remote position with the ideal candidate being located in the Mid-West or East Coast.
This position will require an individual to successfully promote our value-based messaging to key decision makers and influencers: Hospital Executives/CXO's, CIO's, and Nursing Executives, Physician Leaders and hospital committees.
* In-depth knowledge of hospital ED Software.
* Planning and managing a sales territory according to an agreed upon sales strategy.
* Developing and maintaining a sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are consistently and sustainably met.
* Recording client information and progress in the sales CRM.
* Communicating, liaising, and negotiating internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships to effectively close new net business.
* Resolve prospective client concerns and inquiries throughout the sales process to promote a positive customer experience.
* Attend and present at external customer meetings, internal company functions, tradeshows, conferences, etc. to aid business development.
* Present basic software features and functions in congruence to individual customer's areas of focus and priorities.
* Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
* Coordinate contract negotiations.
* Ensure the quality and timeliness of RFP responses for the territory.
* Participate actively in regional conferences and user group meetings.
* Conduct business with exceptional standard of ethics.
* Build relationships with peers and customers.
* Follow up with the customer after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5611 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.