Full Time, Remote, Senior .NET Developer
The primary responsibilities of this position will center around being the technical leader and mentor to junior developers on your team who will work closely with product owners, analysts and development team to uncover, test and deliver in an agile environment.
- Design, code, test and implement applications using ASP.Net, C# that interact with managed MS SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Take part in Architecture design sessions and code reviews
- Support of on-going and future software projects.
- Self-manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with staff, management team, vendors, and end users.
- Participate in full development life-cycle from requirements gathering, estimating, design, development, and implementation.
- Perform quality control, trouble shooting, code review and standard data validation practices prior to production release.
- Teach and train other team members in relevant development concepts
- Assist in the documentation and cataloging of developed software.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies across areas of organizational responsibility
- 5-7 years working with .NET development. This includes C# and ASP.NET
- 3-5 years working with both front end and back end development. Experience with Web APIs.
- 3 years of experience either leading a team or mentoring other developers.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call -3411 or email .com for other accommodation options.