We are sorry, but this job listing has expired.
Headquarters: New York
Upstack is New York based - but fully remote company, looking for a smart, resourceful and energetic Sales Development Representative to help us drive business and acquire clients.
Out team is focused on searching the planet for the top remote software developers to invite into our exclusive network. We build teams of developers for companies like TaskRabbit, SquareSpace, MealPal and more.
Our core team is fully remote and focused on having fun while doing the best work of our lives. We are passionate about quality and integrity and have a massive amount of trust within the team.
We are looking for an SDR to join the team and quickly move up to Account Executive level and beyond.
About the Job
This role is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts through both inbound and outbound activities. The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching companies through emails, calls, and social media and securing meetings for our Account Executive team.
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Work closely with the account executive and marketing teams to profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Promoting and marketing Upstack through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Set appointments for AE team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Zendesk Sell
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of daily emails and calls
- Collaborate with AE team members on strategic sales approach and help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
This position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- 1+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and generating meetings for a Sales/Growth team.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Upstack.
- Experience with regular CRM use, Linkedin Sales Navigators and other prospecting tools is preferred but not a must
- Since the Growth Team is distributed around the world, you should have very strong communication and organizational skills. Remote working experience is a bonus, but if you’ve never worked from home, that’s fine too.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are already a diverse bunch, but each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective.
As our Sales Development Representative, you’ll be based anywhere, fully remote US preferred.
- Great compensation and bonus structure
- Health insurance
- Time for yourself. 28 days of paid vacation, 3 mental health days a year, and generous parental leave.
- Flexible Work.
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://upstack.co