Delaware North is seeking a Recruitment Marketing Team Lead to join our Talent Innovation Center. As Team Lead you will be in a critical thought-leadership role on a team that connects the right people to the right jobs through traditional and digital marketing channels. You will lead the day-to-day operations of our recruitment marketing and media team and serve as subject matter expert on these topics.
As a leader of our attraction efforts, you'll influence thousands of candidates every year, working alongside a talented and engaged team. Reporting to the Manager of the Innovation Center, you'll partner with team members and business partners in building, tracking, and measuring multi-channel recruitment marketing campaigns that tell a unified brand story and differentiate us as one of the top places to work.
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the United States.Responsibilities
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the recruitment marketing and media team in the Talent Innovation Center.
- Act as coach and mentor to team of specialists. Educate team members on best practices in recruitment marketing, keeping them team up to date with latest trends in the market.
- Lead the creation of diverse, multi-channel campaigns that connect with key audiences at all points of their candidate journey.
- Partner with vendors to tag, measure, and report on full-funnel throughput metrics like CPC, CPA, CPH, reach, and engagement to tell our success story.
- Lead team members in optimizing usage of our applicant tracking system, CRM, CMS, and social channels.
- Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and personal and peer development.
- Build strategic and effective internal and external relationships, including understanding and supporting your business partners' goals, maximizing relationships with new and existing vendors, understanding and evaluating products and capabilities.
- Partner with Project Manager to implement new vendors.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in recruitment marketing, employer branding, recruitment media, talent acquisition or related field.
- Experience in social media marketing required.
- Knowlege of search engine marketing is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a large global company is strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is required.
- Leadership skills required.
- 3 years' experience working within a cross-functional team.
- Must be a self-starter and effective problem solver.
- Experience developing recruitment marketing strategies and campaigns to attract and engage with talent.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.