We are sorry, but this job listing has expired.
WORK FROM HOME - FULL Remote
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in system testing and quality assurance positions in the area of Software Engineering/Application Development and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have experience testing web services, GUI, and database applications
- Experience with all aspects of SDLC management, with expertise in the testing and release management stages.
- Experience working with web application servers
- Good understanding of CMM processes and procedures
- Proven track record in developing high-quality test cases and scripts.
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience with high volume, high-availability applications.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new applications
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment, and interact daily with all levels of staff, including system developers and business analysts.
- Experience in a subscription-based industry preferred- cable/broadband, cellular/PCS, digital satellite provider, ISP, local exchange carrier, or magazine publishing.
- Prior software development experience is a plus.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to 'internal client' and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Creative writing ability.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Testing Software: ALM, JIRA
- DBMS: Knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle
- Software Development: Knowledge of C, C#, XML, JAVA, WebLogic, HTML
- Automation: Selenium
- Incident Tracking Tools: Service Now
- Preferred Skills: Oracle/Portal Infranet knowledge (or other subscription-based billing systems), Streaming Technology, Web Technologies, Oracle Financials, Data Warehousing