Consider a Career at MTM
From entry level customer service positions, to challenging technology and leadership roles, MTM offers a wealth of employment opportunities. Our corporate culture promotes healthy living, excellent work-home life balance, and strategic career advancement opportunities in a rewarding work environment where you will make a positive impact in your community and beyond. In particular, MTM is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees, and we have been recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association's Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program. As an employer, MTM offers excellent benefits and welcomes diversity; we are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We invite you to apply for any of our open positions and look forward to providing you an opportunity to develop your career as a member of our team. If you can't find what you are looking for, please check out our affiliate Ride Right for more opportunities.
MTM, Inc. continues to grow and we are seeking a Product Owner
MTM, Inc. is a healthcare services and transportation management company whose mission is to develop innovative solutions for accessing healthcare, increasing independence, and connecting community resources. MTM is made up of people who share a passion for making a positive impact. Our culture promotes healthy living, excellent work/life balance, and career advancement opportunities. MTM is a fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded.
The Product Owner will be an individual with significant experience working as a liaison to assigned business units and technical experts in order to deliver software applications/enhancements that meet stakeholder's needs. The Product Owner will work closely with Product Managers and business subject matter experts (SME's) to understand the vision of the product(s) they own. They will be responsible for eliciting business requirements, overseeing user stories/features/epics, prioritizing product backlogs of an Agile Scrum team, and leading projects to a successful completion. The ideal candidate for this position will have Salesforce Development experience.
This position can sit remotely
- Define product roadmap for the next 12 months
- Solicit, define and manage requirements for both internally and externally developed projects
- Oversees the creation, refinement and prioritization of the product backlog according to business and product strategy
- Sets sprint goals and contributes to the overall product vision
- Assists with the elaboration of epics, themes and writing user stories of agreed upon scope
- Plays a key part of development events including planning, refinement, review, retrospective, sprints and daily scrums
- Works closes with Development Leads and Scrum Masters to evaluate the product progress at the end of every sprint and accepts or rejects completed stories
- Communicates project status to leadership and project stakeholders
- Coordinate Business Implementation, UAD and leads review meetings to demonstrate enhancements/new features and obtain stakeholder signoffs
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business disciplines preferred; willing to accept equivalent field experience
- 3+ years of experience in Product Owner role or in an equivalent role
- Experienced in software development methodologies including Agile and scrum processes
- Previous experience collaborating with business users, programmers and quality assurance testers in a corporate environment
- Experience in transit, health care insurance or health care industry preferred
- Prior experience in product development or product management in an Agile environment
- Proficiency using Jira preferred
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Proven ability to translation product vision into refined stories for development teams
- Strong analytical, organizational, management, negotiation, and people skills
- Excellent communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Ability to build collaborative relationships across various levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate between competing stakeholders to ensure highest value objectives are met
- Ability to lead demos/presentations to all levels within the organization
- Possesses a willingness to empower as well as inspire commitment and positive attitude in a team
- Ability to be effective in a fast paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision
What's in it for you?
- Paid vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Onsite Gym
- Wellness Screenings
- Birthday Holiday
- Training Development
- Casual Dress Environment
- Scholarship Program
- Healthy Market
- Free Coffee
*These benefits may not be available at all locations
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at ************** or ******************
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: REQ3441
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Medical Transportation Management Contact Info
- Town and Country, MO 63017
Don't miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Consider a Career at MTM