Product Marketing Manager
*Please note this is a remote position*
ArisGlobal is in search of a rockstar Product Marketing Manager with a high degree of passion to plan, coordinate, and execute it's go-to-market activities. Product marketing at ArisGlobal is one of the most exciting and highly visible positions within the company that carries with it daily interactions with sales, product management, and senior leaders. You are a story-teller that helps both internal and external individuals understand the value that ArisGlobal brings to the marketplace. You are on the front lines of developing and delivering global, multi-channel marketing programs to drive lead generation and retention. If you crave challenge and excitement and have the passion around product marketing, this job is for you.
- Manage and coordinate go-to-market efforts for ArisGlobal's LifeSphere Clinical and Regulatory product business units. Complex project management skills an absolute requirement.
- Expand ArisGlobal's thought leadership footprint within the life sciences industry by composing clear and concise messaging that will resonate with customers and prospects.
- Build a go-to-market plan, and then coordinate the execution of that plan using (potentially) sales handbooks, competitive sales tools, social media content, email, web copy, data sheets, ROI models and battle cards.
- Interact with sales and product management teams on a regular basis to build out a deep understanding of our products and our customers.
- Ensure market activity is highly coordinated among all key stakeholders.
- Identify short-term and long-range market challenges that must be addressed, providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations, and recommending options and courses of action.
- Maintain relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Develop a keen understanding of the product roadmap and influence present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
Education & Experience
- BA or BS in Related Field.
- 2-5 years in product marketing, product management, campaigns and communications; subject matter expertise in the B2B technology field. Experience in Enterprise SaaS marketing preferred.
- Experience marketing life sciences related products a significant plus.
Job & Technology Skills
- Passion for traditional Product Marketing roles and responsibilities.
- Superior project management skills with the ability to coordinate manage and ensure the success of programs.
- Excellent communication skills, and strong ability to perform technical and business-level writing.
- Ability to work with a global team over multiple time zones.
- Not afraid to present in front of peers from time to time.
- PC - Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously.
- Adept with technology.