Covenant Eyes exists to help people be free from
pornography. We provide software and content to help people quit using pornography
for good, or never start. The company is 18 years old and has a history of
great success, but we have our work cut out for us, with a service that spans
multiple web and email channels, and applications on Windows, macOS, iOS, and
Android, and we’re in the midst of retooling for our next generation AI-powered
porn-monitoring systems. We have an existing UX staff of 11, split across 2
design teams, a research team, and an internal services team, and we need help
keeping up with the workload. That’s why we want you.
the way customers interact with and manage their experience with our service.
Re-architecting the structure of our account management portal, redesigning the
critical interactions, and providing an outstanding new UI design so customers
fall head-over-heals in love with it.
- Creating a simple and highly efficient sign up
and onboarding experience from the ground up. Pioneering ways of boosting
account health and customer satisfaction from first-interaction through the
first few years of use.
- Contributing to and refining our design system
by regularly interacting with it and suggesting modifications, additions and
- Overhauling our software interfaces to reflect a
seamless experience that increases user control and clarity on all of our desktop
and mobile platforms.
- Providing feedback to other designers,
stakeholders and project managers on design and implementation.
- You are eager to be a part of something bigger
than yourself, impacting culture so people can live full and happy lives, free
- You have designed end-to-end experiences, tested
and worked through successful implementation on them.
- You have close relationships with developers,
helping them to see your vision and inspire them to build your designs in a way
that captures your intent.
- You spend time with stakeholders understanding
their needs so you can deliver value to them.
- You have experience observing and testing your
designs with users, leading to iteration and better design solutions.
- You regularly apply good design practices that
include multiple design options and choosing the best path forward.
- You are a life-long learner, finding ways to
study and grow on a regular cycle.
- You know how to document, communicate and sell
your design work.
- You are experienced with the latest industry
tools like Sketch, InVision, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have experience using, contributing to, and
maintaining design systems.
US-based applicants. You are also able to travel to headquarters in Owosso,
Michigan 3-4 times year.
How to Apply
Please submit samples of your best work showing the breadth
and depth UX design skills, with a resume demonstrating that experience. We
look forward to hearing from you!