Get ready to redefine what's possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance. Here, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Covance is hiring a PowerPoint Presentation Editor to join our dynamic team!
If you want to accelerate your PowerPoint Development Design/ Graphic Design career, think about possibilities that we can offer you:
We have helped the pharmaceutical industry develop more medicines worldwide than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today and 100% of all Oncology drugs approved in 2016. Covance has been named among the World's Most Innovative Companies in Forbes' 2017 Ranking, and more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers… we can offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term career.
We are currently recruiting for a PowerPoint Presentation Editor to join our Global Marketing Organization.
If this interests you, here are the key job responsibilities:
- We will trust you to develop and create custom PowerPoint presentations to be used as marketing tools during client facing meetings, BID Defenses, symposia, conferences and webinars.
- You will own the design process from concept to completion, incorporating the design strategy with photos, audio, video and animation via PowerPoint presentations.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and revising presentation content created by others for grammar, punctuation, brand consistency and accuracy before finalizing/publishing.
- This work cant be done in isolation: you will design engaging and visually appealing content and presentations collaborating with the Sales team and scientific and clinical Subject Matter Experts… Actually, this will be one of your main questions:
'How would you bring to life, in a visually appealing way, highly scientific (even dense) content without interfering with the medical message?'
- Joining a team that is recognized as an essential business driver, delivering increased sales and market share growth through sustainable competitive differentiation and strategic innovation and implementation.
- We recommend a Bachelor's Degree in communications, journalism, or equivalent experience as well 5 years of expert knowledge of Power Point, writing/editing/proofreading experience. We prefer experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or medical education service.
If this challenge sounds like what you have been dreaming of for your career, please apply today.Education/Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism or equivalent experience
- 5 years' expert knowledge of Power Point
- Extensive writing/editing/proofing experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical, medical device or medical education service providers/agency preferred