Pega Architect required who will be responsible for design, implementation and development of in-bound decisioning solutions that meet client's business requirements.You will design solutions based on client business requirements or modify current solutions to meet changing needs, and have wide range of marketing automation experience in many industries.
- Translate business requirements and offer information into decisioning software logic designs.
- Coding and customization of decisioning application software and performing appropriate quality assurance checks before handing over to the Test & Deployment Team.
- Design logic mindful of client systems integration.
- Rapidly prototype user interfaces of proposed features and help create business domain specific workflows with rule based decision logic.
- Development of adaptive models.
You will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications/experiences;
- 5 years design and development experience with Chordiant Decision Management (CDM), Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) including Decision Services Model (DSM) decisioning applications.
- 5 years of Java/J2EE experience or related technologies required.
- 6-10 years experience in inbound marketing/marketing technology or similar IT projects.
- Experience with adaptive modeling.
- Understanding of SQL, XML, and real time decisioning.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Project Delivery Process.
- Understanding of the principles behind Object‐Oriented programming languages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies desired.
- User Interface Design.
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) or Certified Next‐Best‐Action Consultant (CNC) certification.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, have the experience required and would be interested in confidential conversation, send through a copy of your resume now.
This role is a contract and can be based in Atlanta, GA or fully remote.
US, GC or H1-b candidates considered.