Network Support Engineer | Gold Partner| Remote - US
My client are an MSP that focus on Cisco networks and are a Gold Partner. Due to an exceptional performance from their sales team last year, they have had an increased requirement for more technical staff to support the influx of new customers being introduced to their network. They are looking for engineers to support their customer networks across Cisco R&S.
The ideal network engineer will have experience supporting networks for a solutions provider or come from an enterprise networking background. They will understand the fundamentals of networking and understand the basics of Cisco network security, mostly the ASA firewall) and have a developmental attitude with a focus on progression in both the short and long term. This role will act as an escalation point for the support team.
- Ensure smooth running of client networks, focused on layers 2 and 3 of the OSI model
- Provide technical leadership as an escalation point
- Work closely with the projects team during handovers
- Be involved with occasional projects
- Experience on 2nd-3rd line supports
- Network Security skills; ASA, VPN connectivity
- Experience with BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
For more information, or to submit your resume for consideration please click 'Apply' now!
Network Engineer | Cisco Gold Partner | Remote - US
- provided by Dice Cisco, Juniper, OSPF, CCNA, JNCIA, CCNP, JNCIS, security, palo alto, fortinet, ISE, ACI