Netsuite Superstar Accountant Needed
This is a dream role designed specifically for a high-achieving, Netsuite-savvy accountant who wants to work from home and have a flexible schedule and more time with family!
Kindred Bravely is an online retailer for pregnant and breastfeeding moms who want something comfortable to wear. We are a growing team of 35 based all over the world.
Mom’s rave about how comfortable KB clothes are, how amazing our customer service is and what an encouragement our notes are to them.
Our team culture is grateful, brave, generous & encouraging. We all work together to create the best possible shopping experience and products for our customers.
We’re privately owned, profitable and a team of “go-getters”. We all work remotely yet still manage to have fun together. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your hours will be flexible but will be worked between 9am to 5pm PST Monday through Friday.
- Would you rather spend more time with your little one instead of commuting in to a high stress job at a large company?
- Would you like the opportunity to work from home, yet still be part of an amazing team?
- Do you want to make a difference in mom’s lives?
Kindred Bravely started three and a half years ago and has grown to a team of 35. We are a bunch of high achievers and yet we spend more time with our families than any other team we know of.
Here’s what we’ve learned:
Success is sequential and “multi-tasking” is a bad word. We are “on” when we are on and “off” when off; meaning we work hard when working and then check out when not working. For us family comes first.
Opportunity (the job): Create order and automate accounting in Netsuite. Must be extremely tech savvy.
Skills We’re Looking For:
We are looking for someone who…
- Is exceptional in Microsoft Excel and Netsuite. This is the most important factor in your success. You must be top 10% with extensive Netsuite experience.
- Loves the “business” of accounting and numbers, and responsible enough to do quality control and check their own work.
- Has inventory experience and working with inventory methods and controls.
- Is a finisher. Do you hate leaving projects unfinished? You must love the details of your work, and work dutifully to ensure the numbers are timely and correct.
- Is a self-starter who won’t take no for an answer.
- Has a solid accounting background and is working towards their CPA certification or already has one.
- Troubleshoots issues and discrepancies and checks for errors.
- Leads implementations and provides solutions.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- Experience working in eCommerce or top accounting firm.
Who This is Not For:
- Someone who doesn’t love creating processes and procedures and lacks the follow through to create consistent financial reports.
- Someone who is only motivated by a boss telling him or her to work harder.
- Someone who doesn’t intimately know Netsuite and Excel.
- Someone who is not extremely tech savvy.
We Hire the Best, Regardless of Their Location.
Unlike other jobs, we don’t believe that what you do should dictate whether you get to spend time with family or not.
We’re looking for people who can demonstrate they hold themselves to a higher standard in everything they do, because with great flexibility comes great responsibility.
All this flexibility doesn’t mean we’re not a close-knit team…
We Hire Characters Not Positions:
We’re a small company with big aspirations, and we work hard (and have a LOT of fun) while making that happen. If you have what it takes as an individual - in other words, if you’re a consistent high-achiever in everything you do in life - then you'll fit in well at our company.
Responsibilities Include (But are not limited to):
- Monthly reporting and closing as well as weekly cashflow statements.
- Processing invoices, accounts payable, billing, payroll, and accounts receivable.
- Provide recommendations to management for improvements with internal financial operations.
- Establishing and enforcing accounting processes and procedures.
- Work with internal accounts and project reports.
- Compiling monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management.
- Analyze the general ledger and chart of accounts
Experience: 1 - 3 years of experience in a related role in-house or at an accounting firm.
Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting or other related accreditation from a top university. Top 10% of your graduating class.
Location: USA - Remote
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Benefits: 8 Holidays, 2 weeks vacation, 2 weeks sick leave, 401k matching + healthcare.
HOW TO APPLY: Create ONE document (Word or PDF) that contains both your custom cover letter and your resume. Cover letter first, resume second. Upload it to the application linked here and submit.