- Job Location: Springfield, VA./ 100% Remote
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Pay: Up to $165K/yr (Depends on Experience)
- Clearance: Active Top Secret (TS) or CBP Clearance.
This position is responsible for designing; implementing; and supporting enterprise-wide Microsoft Exchange solution. The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude with the ability to lead in-depth technology discussions, articulating the advantages of O365 and advising customers on the integration of complex infrastructures in high availability scenarios. This individual must be able to drive support-consulting engagements, write technical communications and work effectively with all shareholders to deliver successful infrastructure solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical solutions to complex Microsoft Exchange integration in an enterprise environment.
- Develop and implement strategies for providing facilitative support resulting in fewer incidents, increased availability, or accelerated deployments.
- This role acts as the primary technical messaging contact, providing advanced technical support and problem resolution for Government customers, including issues escalated to the highest levels of management .
- Engage in advanced technical troubleshooting.
- Offer exceptional customer service through an ability to manage challenging technical issues by setting customer expectations, devising and implementing action plans.
- Ensure timely and high quality resolution of all issues.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Exhibit deep technical familiarity with Exchange Server and Microsoft Outlook Client.
- Ability to deliver presentations and discuss an array of Microsoft Messaging Technology concepts including ActiveSync, AutoDiscover, DAG, RBAC, PowerShell, DLP, E-Discovery, OAB, EAC, Public Folders, Exchange client protocols, Exchange Server Roles, DNS, IIS, AD, SSO.
- Practical experience troubleshooting operating system performance problems.
- Ability to manage customer escalations/sub-cases and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications, analytical and presentation skills. Experience delivering and/or authoring technical training.
- Capabilities to operate in a flexible team environment with minimal supervision.
Organization administration and management experience in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange Online; InTune; Skype for Business Online / Teams)
- Email (Outlook; Exchange; ProofPoint; PowerShell; eDiscovery)
- Exchange Server
- Exchange Integration (POP; IMAP; SMTP; EWS)
- Directory Services (Active Directory)
- PowerShell V3 or V4 skills including scripting
- Experience with network captures and in-depth network troubleshooting
- Experience with log analysis using LogParser 2.2 or Log Parser Studio
- Azure Active Directory Synchronization Tool (DirSync)
- Outlook Client Administration and Deployment Management (OCT or ODT)
- Knowledge of Group Policy Management
- Microsoft System Center