Math and Physics Title Reviewer (Contract)
We’re looking for passionate Title Reviewers to work online and edit math and physics questions so that our writers can clearly and accurately answer them. Our ideal Title Reviewer understands the topic they're reviewing titles for, and can spot and fix typographical and subject-matter errors.
As a contract Title Reviewer, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library of questions for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
What we’re looking for:
- Expertise in math and/or physics
- Experience using LaTeX code, creating tables, or properly formatting computer code (If you don't, are you willing and able to learn?)
- Ability to re-phrase and organize poorly written questions
- Proficient writing and reading in English
Do you think you can be a Math and Physics Title Reviewer for Study.com? Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!
At Study.com, our quest is to make education fun and accessible. We’re working to help students with high quality answers to questions that they may have along the way.
How to apply
Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume: http://contractorjobs.study.com/apply/omH4o6JwHW/Math-And-Physics-Title-Reviewer-Contract?source=workingnomads