TRNDlabs is an international lifestyle brand that is committed to make products that are stylish and innovative. Our range of products combines style and functionality with a great portion of happiness and minimalistic design. We develop products such as drones, headphones and speakers.
TRNDlabs is growing faster than ever before! The coming years TRNDlabs aims to continue its meteoric rise. This ambition is fueled by the expansion of the collection with new stylish and innovative products, building our channels globally and providing the best customer service in the world.
We are a distributed team, working together on Slack, Trello and Google Apps.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking a talented and detail oriented Marketing Manager to manage our social media channels, content marketing, email marketing and press relations. You’ll create and manage creative campaigns that shape and grow our brand.
You will be working closely with our CEO, Influencer Marketing Manager and a contracted marketing agency. Some examples of what you will be doing:
- Grow and manage our social media channels, formulating campaigns and tactics to engage our audience
- Content marketing; creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content
- Email marketing; shape and execute our email marketing strategy
- PR; keep our media relations up to date and build new partnerships
- Execution, management, quality control and reporting of campaigns you executed
- Mastering analytics, being able to spot trends and suggest actions to be taken
- Weekly reporting, including operational and performance metrics
We have a small team, so you won’t be one of dozens. You’ll be one of a few, so your impact will be felt inside and outside the company. You’ll help us see things we haven’t seen before, consider things we’ve never considered before, and bring fresh perspective to our team. Brighten us up and put a big smile on our customers’ faces.
We’re open to hiring the best person no matter where they are, you’re welcome to be part of the team no matter where you live, just make sure you have a reliable internet connection.
We need a detail-oriented, analytical person who has a great knowledge of digital marketing. You are curious and like to find solutions for problems. You are at ease using different tools such as Google Apps (Sheets, Docs, etc), and have no problem learning new tools and systems.
- Have a flexible schedule and a willingness to work non-traditional hours
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Any other language is a plus
- A high level of attention to detail
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing
- A strong personality who doesn’t take no for an answer
- A reputation for hard work and dedication to the team
- A love for bringing joy to others!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom of working from any location in the world
- Work in a small and dynamic team where your actions have a big impact
- A competitive compensation
- Long term commitment is intended