i4DM is a full-service information technology firm established in 2002. We work closely with clients to gain an understanding of their environment, assess the available technologies and build innovative solutions to quickly gain a competitive advantage. Client satisfaction and project status is continually monitored to ensure timely and comprehensive delivery. It is i4DM's mission “to apply innovative technology to transform data into knowledge, so that people can make better decisions."
We're seeking talented and bright team players who are passionate about technology and want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and ego-free culture while applying a creative approach to problem-solving. Developers who like to learn new technologies and grow their skill sets while solving challenging, real world business problems thrive at i4DM.
By joining i4DM, you’ll become a part of a fun and diverse team of talented and creative people who share the goal of using the latest technology to solve business challenges. We provide our clients with a dynamic mix of consulting services and deliver focused business solutions like no one else. Come join our team and grow with us!
Career Level: Mid-Senior
Experience: 4+ years
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Design, develop, document, implement, and test applications both individually and as part of a scrum team to client specifications. This developer will develop, deploy, and maintain moderately complex software applications and systems that are customized or standardized. The development environment consists of JEE, Web Services, WebLogic, and Oracle.
A qualified candidate must:
- Have a BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related area or equivalent work experience
- Minimum Three (3) years of experience in designing and developing complex software applications.
- Have an understanding of Oracle preferred.
- Have a solid understanding of JEE.
A qualified candidate should:
- Have some consulting experience
- JEE certification preferred
- Have some experience developing with multiple programming languages
- Have strong understanding of Object Oriented Architectures
- Have experience working within Agile scrum teams
- Have solid experience developing with the Java EE stack
- Have some understanding of OLTP databases
- Have some experience developing responsive applications for multiple devices
- Java Server Faces (JSF)
- Java EE version 1.6 to 1.8
- WebLogic 12c
- Spring v4.1
- Hibernate v5
- JAX-WS v2.1
- JUnit v4.12
- Log4J v2.1
- Oracle OLTP Database
- SQL Server Database
- Build Forge
- Quartz Scheduler v2.2
- JasperSoft Reports v6
- provided by Dice