Title: Mid- level Java Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 12 Months+
GDH is seeking a Mid-Level Java Developer with strong SQL data base to work on an exciting project for one of our Public-Sector customers. In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering key critical application solutions for a cabinet level agency.
* B.S. Computer Science or related field
* 5+ years of JAVA and SQL development experience
* Experience with an OOP language
* Experience with Hibernate and Spring. Strong Data Base and SQL Skills.
* Experience writing Client-Server style applications in OOP language
* Experience writing applications run from a webserver ( TomCat /WebLogic Server/IIS, etc.)
* Understanding of MVC design patterns
* Ability to navigate a Linux distribution
* Basic understanding of bash/shell scripting or similar
* Successfully implemented processes into a Production environment
* Experience with Java and SQL Server.
* Client-side development experience (jQuery, CSS, HTML, etc.)
* Experience with web services (SOAP, REST, JSON, Web service Security, etc.)
* Experience with spring MVC development
* Experience writing, debugging, and tuning SQL
* Experience working with multiple relational database platforms (Oracle, MYSQL Server, DB2)
* UI/UX design for responsive web applications
* Experience working with multiple IDEs ( JDeveloper , NetBeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio, xCode , etc.)
* Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, etc.)
* Experience working with SCRUM or other Agile development methodologies and tools such as Jira
* Experience with MS Visio or like product
* Familiar with 508 compliances
* Strong database skills. Need to develop stored procedures and views for batch jobs and reports.
* Research and resolve production application issues. Monitors application performance and performs run time improvements functions. Prepare technical documentation to support new, or modified system processes.
* Develop front end (UI/UX) and back end (servlets, web services, database) application components
* Ability to quickly understand an application and its data model structure.
* Ability to support on-call activities as needed.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong system analysis, design, coding, debugging and testing skills on a web based platform.
* Great analytical skills and the ability to think outside of the box.
* Documentation including design documents and user guides.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 63862 when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
- provided by Dice