TITLE: iOS Developer
LOCATION: Remote or Portland, OR
DURATION: Direct Hire
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $130,000 and $180,000 annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an iOS Developer for a remote direct hire opportunity with a Fortune 5 company
- This is a mid-to-senior level development role with great pay and is responsible for delivering world-class iOS apps and features. Email us your resume so we can discuss.
- You'll be working closely with teams of outstanding and diverse iOS, Android and services developers delivering and supporting a wide range of exciting products
- Participates in medium-to-large scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Work closely with product and design teams to optimize the experience for the iOS platform
- 3+ years of experience with Swift.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work well on diverse teams across the US.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Have a strong portfolio and involvement in the development community.
- Bachelor's degree or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Experience working in an enterprise-level organization.
- Previous work experience in eCommerce space is a plus.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is one of the largest companies in the world, among the Fortune 5, and is heavily involved in the community, giving more than $1B to charity each year. These teams maintain a great work/life balance, with reasonable hours and cool projects.