The ideal candidate will have experience building iOS applications (Swift) that rely on multiple web services and that operate at scale (millions of users), as well as home automation devices and wireless mesh networks (e.g. ZigBee and Z-Wave), and have a strong bias for clean, reusable code, testability and automation.
What you will do as an iOS Developer:
- 3+ years of experience creating native iOS applications.
- Familiarity with common iOS languages and libraries like Swift, RxSwift.
- Extensive hands-on experience creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing interfaces, and performance optimization.
- Working knowledge of web services & REST APIs.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
- A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What you will bring to the table as an iOS Developer:
- Experience working with IoT frameworks or platforms.
- Knowledge of source control and code review systems (Github, Gerrit)
- Ability to effectively communicate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience with automating workflows for software development builds and deployments
- provided by Dice