Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The IAM Integration Developer will be responsible for the development and implementation of a set of APIs for the Identity Management and other Security teams. This role can sit remote.
- Design and build APIs, microservices and systems.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Work closely with engineers and product owners. Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Work on cross-functional agile development teams to deliver Identity Management and related security capabilities to the organization
- Build services and APIs to expose Identity Management and related security capabilities using test-driven and contract-driven approaches
- Support best practices and enterprise standards to satisfy compliance, reduce risk, and deliver a world class API to enterprise application developers
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Validate and update existing integration architecture and plans
- Participate in detailed design and implementation planning
- Collaborate with the IAM and Security Teams in writing Functional, Solution and Integration Design Documents.
- This role requires resources who have a strong understanding for not just developing APIs but also some experience in integration with multiple systems.
- Strong development/programming experience
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in building and supporting application systems
- Proficient with MS SQL
- Knowledge BPMN: Familiarity with jBoss JBPM or Apache Activiti or Camunda BPM toolsets
- Experience with developing and supporting multitier applications and APIs
- Development skills in a multitier, SOA environment is required
- Experience with Website, web service (REST) API development
- Strong analysis, design, problem solving and programming skills
- Effective communications, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Proven ability to manage activities with limited guidance
- Experience with Python, Django and Python REST Frameworks
- Knowledge working with No SQL Databases like Hbase, Mongo, Cosmos etc.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the Company's policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee's ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment
- provided by Dice