Please have a look at the below urgent position and respond ASAP.
Position: Magento Resource
Location: REMOTE (Needs to travel to Marysville, OH occasionally)
Duration: 6 Months+
Advanced Experienced Full Stack Magento Developer
Working with a dedicated team on a Magento 2 launch across Scott’s e-Commerce’s digital landscape. This collaborative team consists of a technical Project Manager, BAs, User Experience, Solution Architects, business and SAP teams and one or more developers to complete sprints of work.
Job responsibilities include:
- Developing custom modules and extensions for Magento 2 Commerce.
- Integration with various APIs, Marketing applications, Google Analytics
- Integration with third-party financial services, credit card processing and tax tools and applications
- Integration with SAP
- Migrating existing brand sites to develop a content-to-commerce e-Commerce strategy to Magento 2.
- Maintaining a detailed personal task plan, working in Jira, Confluence, and adhering to project timelines and schedules.
- Participate with Technical PMs on scoping implementations, Agile sprint planning and all Agile ceremonies for the project team.
- Ensuring a quality product is delivered throughout the sprint cycle.
- Coaching and directing other junior developers on software development best practices
- Unit Test and take accountability for quality of work
- Understand e-Commerce business requirements (including interpreting user stories and detailed technical requirements) and develop appropriate solutions, designs and user experiences
Strong experience with agile software programming best practices, including:
- Test-first programming
- Test-Driven Development
- Rigorous, regular refactoring
- Continuous integration
- Simple design
- Pair programming
- Sharing the codebase between developers
- Adherence to single coding standard
Required Developer and application experience:
- Some experience with VMs, Google Cloud, Network communications (SSH, OpenSSL)
- Working knowledge of Vagrant, experience building and maintaining virtual development environments
- Magento 2 directory structures, theme development (frontend, base, adminhtml)
- Theme Configuration & Customization
- Magento Layout XML, overriding/extending. Use of blocks, containers, layout merging.
- Widget Development
- Customization template files, experience with the Magento fallback system
- Experience with Atlassian Stack
- Experience with build tools, namely Gulp (or Grunt).
- Experience with Git and CI services (Travis, Jenkins)
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors, namely SASS (SCSS).
- Experience managing Magento 2 Stores from admin.
- Managing cache, console commands.
Other skills and experiences:
- Experience in client-service environments preferred.
- Strong sense of accountability and ability to drive to the right solutions for Scott’s business and customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Digital retail and e-Commerce experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends in emerging and existing web technologies.
- Independence, enthusiasm, superb communication and organization skills.
- Ability to thrive and work in a collaborative team environment and ability to work with remote teams
- provided by Dice Magento "Full Stack"