Obsessed with the difference between serif and sans serif type, fluent in pixel and have that design eagle eye. A team player that understands it literally takes a village to serve up head turning, jaw-dropping, beautiful branding and creative design solutions. As a self-motivated, adaptable and detail obsessed petal, you thrive on hitting deadlines, in fact, you have already hit them days before they’re due.
- A minimum of 2 years graphic design experience under your beautiful belt (branding specific is a total bonus!)
- Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop weaved into your DNA
- The ability to create user-centred design solutions, the humans in mind
- Dabbled in Canva, Adobe Spark and email marketing design, or you are really excited about learning the tricks of the trade
- A bloominous creative flair, originality and strong visual sense, that enables you to hold confidence in presenting and explaining ideas to clients and the Bloom crew
- High personal and professional values consisting of; integrity, authenticity, community, collaboration and connection
- A positive, can-do mindset to support fellow team members and remain agile and flexible
- The ability to organise your time to allow for enough *tweaks* to your designs because attention to detail isn’t an optional extra, it’s a total given
- An addiction to positive feedback and looking to improve, even if that means learning something new
- Understand and interpret branding-focused project briefs
- Create and develop bespoke designs for the Digital Bloom brand internally
- Meeting tight deadlines and staying within budget
- Presenting concept options in formatted mockup documents
- Proofreading and preparing print and web-ready designs
- Amending designs to reflect the feedback given
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies in the graphic design field
- Knowledge of typography, colour and print production
- Working closely with the Digital Bloom team to produce high quality, bespoke design solutions that reflect the creative briefs supplied
- Even though you will be part of a virtual team of contractors, supporting fellow brand and graphic designers, communicating and participating in team meetings and activities.
About Digital Bloom:
Here at Digital Bloom, we create dayuuum fine visual branding for hair, beauty and wellness businesses. It’s all part of our big, bloominous mission: To help our clients feel as empowered, confident and rejuvenated as theirs. #yasqueen
Like spritzing on your fave perfume, Digital Bloom creates an air of *calm.* Because we know branding can feel scary AF. But we’re here to link arms with clients and guide ‘em down the sweet garden path towards their dreamiest brand. Never rushed. Delightfully connected. And always with enough space to stop and smell the roses (because part of the fun is enjoying your trip towards the sunset).
We flaunt the quirk of Kate Miller, the style of Margot Robbie, the heart of Oprah and the swaggaa of Beyoncé. Unexpected, effortless, caring and sassy. That’s just how us petals roll.
We offer a delicate blend of thoughtful strategy, beautiful branding and a dusting of graphic design. As a brand, it’s important to us that our clients feel understood, in the loop and respected throughout our process.
As a team, we’re a collective of born and bloomed designers, adaptive thinkers and creative muses. Digital Bloom’s Founder and Creative Director, Sarah Garner would rather give up chocolate than not make Digital Bloom’s clients feel seen, supported and heard. That’s why we make it known that we’re here for a good time and a long time.
Our process encompasses brand foundations through to brand support waaaay into the future. So clients can slay their branding (without breaking a nail) now and beyond the horizon.
Our deliverables are more than just a logo, a colour palette and a font. They’re designed to empower our clients with the self-confidence and belief that allows their businesses to bloom.
Teaming passion and support with industry insight, we’re here to help clients embrace their inner dreams and bring their beaming visions to life. Because looking good should feel gooood too.