Field Marketing Manager
You: Our high growth company is seeking an energetic, innovative Field Marketing Manager for the East region with exceptional relationship-building skills to build and execute programs with marketing, partners and field sales to drive demand and accelerate existing opportunities. In this role you will assist in the development of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs for the East region, including inbound and outbound tactics. You'll get a first-hand look at how a fast-growing company builds a world-class brand and delivers world-class marketing programs.
Us: We are an ambitious and high-energy marketing organization building global awareness and demand for Apptio's SaaS applications. We are passionate about what we do and are driven by a common mission to support and elevate the role of CIOs within their organization. We believe deeply in Apptio's potential to lead our market and disrupt the IT industry on a daily basis. We are team players with an entrepreneurial spirit and an eye on results. We are growing fast and need committed, ambitious professionals to help us meet our goals while building their career.
What we want you to do:
* Accomplish sales territory pipeline generation goals for both new logo and expansion
* Improve waterfall metrics, including reach, conversion, velocity, value and return
* Collaborate with sales to ensure optimization of pipeline coverage, acceleration and alignment across territories. Support territory planning and sales alignment within region
* Represent field marketing coverage in all pipeline and regional sales meetings
* Create and deliver integrated marketing programs for the East region, including Apptio events, 3rd party event sponsorships, direct mail, teleprospecting, etc.
* Develop and execute regional and account-based marketing programs and plans
* Contract and negotiate with event venues on schedule, room, AV, F&B etc.
* Work with sales development team on targeting and lead follow up prioritization and progression
* Educate and enable sales team on new and planned marketing activities
* Measure and analyze field marketing performance against target plan
* Manage and balance regional field marketing budget and spend
* Work with marketing operations to analyze sales and marketing performance data, build dashboards, and track key metrics
Location: This is a remote opportunity.
* 3-5+ years of experience in field marketing or equivalent role in B2B enterprise marketing
* Experience developing regional plans to support account-based marketing
* Proven success in executing programs and events that drive demand, deal acceleration and return
* Demonstrated the ability to build highly effective working relationships with sales and marketing
* Bachelors degree with business or marketing focus, or equivalent experience
* Highly knowledgeable about demand generation and marketing best practices
* Ability to evaluate and navigate complex problems with multiple, evolving variables
* Clearly articulate a market-specific value proposition and tailor it to fit a variety of program requirements
* Target segmentation analysis, budgeting and building business cases new logos
* B2B sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
* Understanding of a demand creation performance management system
* How to market to a range of B2B buyers using a wide variety of offers (white papers, case studies, webcasts) and delivery mechanisms (email, call downs, direct mail)
* Experience with sales and marketing automation, such as Marketo and Salesforce.com
* Effective communication skills including the ability to:
* Convey information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences;
* Write and deliver marketing quality presentations that are adjusted by audience;
* Articulate complex, technical information
* Results–oriented with a passion for performance measurement and analytics
* Flexibility and "can-do" attitude
* Communication and influence – must be an energetic and passionate with ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve regional marketing goals
* Ability to manage through multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, Apptio stock and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k, and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.