Remote Enterprise Transformation Lead - (virtual remote home office eligible) at Appcast
The Enterprise Transformation Lead will drive enterprise wide process automation across Development, Infrastructure and Security IT areas.
The Enterprise Transformation Lead will drive enterprise wide process automation across Development, Infrastructure and Security IT areas. Diagrams and evaluates existing processes. Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes. Advises executives to develop functional strategies on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex. Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and leaders
- Drive culture of automation first & DevOps
- Process mindset like Lean Process Design/Six sigma
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Introduce new and impactful technologies and/or processes to minimize friction for production release and support
- Drive implementation of automated end to end certificate management processes for Cloud and on prem.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of technical experience, or equivalent
- Experience creating and implementing automated enterprise wide end to end process
- Experience working remote with diverse teams
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to influence at all levels
- Experience with Venafi and Hashicorp Vault
- Experience with Kubernetes, oAuth, cloud service accounts, JWT etc.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
40 - provided by Dice