HTC A brief profile
Established in 1990, HTC Inc., a CMM Level 5 company with headquarters in Troy, Michigan, is a leading global Information Technology solution and BPO provider. HTC assists clients across multiple industry verticals, offering turnkey project lifecycle in, e-business, data warehousing, embedded systems, ECM, SCM, CRM, and ERP solutions. HTC Inc. offers ConnectIT, our Global Delivery Methodology that enables seamlessly delivery of outsourced IT services. HTC has global delivery centers across the globe.
About the Job
We are currently looking for Duck Creek Developer (Policy, Billing, Claims). We will consider relocation for candidates with exceptional skills.
Locations: GA, MI, CA and/or Remote.
Experience in Policy or Billing or Claims. Opportunities in all DC modules.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in developing applications using Duck creek platform, C#.Net and SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies including some of the following: Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Test-driven development, and Behavior-driven development preferred.
- Team player that puts the success of the team ahead of their personal success.
- Results, action-oriented, with a whatever it takes attitude.
- Shows concern for quality in their work and practices continuous improvement.
- Interacts professionally, appropriately and courteously with co-workers.
- Experience with systems integration.
HTC s competitive package includes besides compensation Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Cover, both Short and Long term, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401k and Paid Vacation
Candidates should e-mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line. Relevant degree or its foreign equivalent is required.