Job Title: Director of Cyber Security, Advisory Practice
Job Location: Anywhere in US (remote option available!)
Job Type: FTE, Direct Hire
Job Hours: M-F, 40 hours per week
Job Flexibility: Initially onsite for a couple weeks (all expense paid), then this candidate can be remote with light occasional travel to HQ (10-20%)
Job Hours: 40 hour work week
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and job history; $150-250k plus bonus
Reporting to: Director of Advisory Services
Company Description: A CPA-lead business advisory firm that offers advisory, assurance, tax and private client services located in Atlanta, GA
Job Work Authorization: Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship or valid Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. required! No sponsorship at this time.
Cyber Security Advisory Practice -
Our client has strategically decided to create a Cyber Security Advisory Practice (CSA) as it is closely aligned to the growing needs of their clients. Developed to complement the existing Information Assurance Services (IAS) practice, CSA s differentiator is that it will focus on all non-attestation services, reporting through the Advisory division, whereas IAS serves our clients through attestation and reports into the Audit division.
The practice s mission is to help clients improve their cyber security posture, define their strategy, understand and mitigate their vulnerabilities and implement and manage their security program. Services offered will include cyber strategy and program development, assessments, remediation, monitoring and program management, and incident response and recovery. These services will be delivered through in-house FTEs staffed in both the CSA and IAS practices as well as via white-labeled, contracted service providers.
Cyber Security Advisory Practice Leader -
The Director of Cyber Security Advisory position will report to the Director of Advisory Services and is responsible for leading and supporting the launch and growth of the CSA practice. The objective is to create a profitable, growing practice with $250K in gross revenue at 15% margin in 2020 during the establishment of the practice, and surpassing $1.1MM in gross revenue by the end of 2021 at 50% margin as the practice picks up speed.
We plan on targeting our existing network of private equity groups (and their portfolio of companies) and the technology sector as initial target industries ideally for companies greater than $25MM in annual gross revenue.
- Lead vision, capability definition, collateral build-out, contracting & negotiation
- Develop new business both through existing client referrals and originating new clients
- Hire and management of the team
- Drive the team s success and expansion into new markets and offerings
- Establish and maintain a culture of high achievement and team collaboration mentor and develop team members including managing staff utilization
- Develop strong intra-firm relationships with partners to drive referral business
- Manage engagements from scoping and selling to leading the planning and execution of projects on time and on budget.
- Partner with the IAS and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) practices to define intersection points
- Responsibility for CSA s P&L and overall financial performance (budgeting and performance)
- Evaluate and manage both professional services and tool-specific vendor relationships
- 10-15 yrs experience as a cyber software sales representative OR Expert in cyber security professional services delivery (i.e. management consulting)
- Demonstrated experience in managing across multiple concurrent clients balanced against internal firm requirements
- Experience building, leading, and managing a team
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Extensive network both in the cyber industry and more importantly with client relationships
- Can focus on the big picture while also handling the small details
- Hands on experience with both federal government and within the private sector, consulting in various initiatives such as; NIST800-53, SOC-2, ISO27001, HIPAA and PHI readiness
- Experience in leading and delivering consulting engagements in:
- Data Center Cyber Security Strategy and Planning
- Government Compliance (FISMA, NIST standards, RMF)
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
- Security Data Analytics, Monitoring, Dashboards and Scorecards
- Security Frameworks, Remediation and Breach Notification Planning
- provided by Dice