We're looking for a talented Copywriter who can think big, and come up with concepts that will take clients' digital marketing campaigns to the next level.
This position is responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into articles, advertisements, publications, and digital advertising. Write / create copy and text for landing pages, email blasts, social media, Internet content, jingles, websites, flyers, and digital marketing literature.
Location: excelerate Digital is headquartered in downtown Raleigh, NC, however, we may be open to the position being remote.
When applying, please include a link to your online portfolio of writing samples.
* Write clear and persuasive copy for clients' banner ads, landing pages, eblasts, websites, and other forms of digital advertising;
* Partner with digital designers and strategists to ensure that copy, visual and SEO/SEM are aligned for all campaigns;
* Develop well-rounded strategic direction & concepts through understanding the voice, messaging and current strategy of existing customers, and learning about their industry to produce engaging copy for their clientele's audience;
* Develop integrated campaigns & concepts that flow through website copy & campaign landing pages;
* Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team;
* Develop unique, new concepts with creative team;
* Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns;
* Work with account executives to determine client needs;
* Create copy and present storyboards ideas;
* Work with creative team to create campaign ideas and fully develop the advertising campaign;
* Update digital media with timely content;
* Help oversee campaigns from production to completion;
* Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client and creative team;
* Respond to feedback in a timely manner;
* Work within tight deadlines;
* Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, journalism or marketing;
* At least 3 years of copywriting, advertising and interactive experience preferred;
* Online portfolio of writing samples;
* Meticulous editor with exceptional command of English grammar, spelling and punctuation;
* Open-mindedness, positive thinking and enthusiasm;
* Excellent time-management and communication skills;
* Agency experience preferred.