Tyk is a high-performance API Gateway and Management platform that is used by fortune-500 companies and hip Silicon Valley startups alike. Tyk is an open source project, and we built it so that we could shape the way that people connect the world.
We offer a high-availability SaaS platform for users that don’t want the added infrastructure of a full on-premise deployment that powers thousands of mission critical APIs across the world.
Our infrastructure needs to be fast, reliable, and robust.
That’s where you come in…
What can you do with us?
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer that can work with our engineering team to deliver the next generation of the Tyk Cloud and Tyk Hybrid product line. You will work with our DevOps Lead to help with our infrastructure, performance, architecture, implementation and design choices.
You’re not alone, you’ll work with our growing team of Backend and Frontend developers, quality engineers and designers. We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be building our fledgling DevOps capability in-house.
Last but not least, we’re big believers in internal team development, which means you can help us train and mentor the next generation of developers.
We want someone who is independent and capable of taking responsibility for our devops practice. Our thriving community and our enterprise customers are the people you need to satisfy: we are fanatical about listening to our clients and their input drives our project milestones.
We need someone who likes to ask questions, listen and then deliver, you’ll be tasked with working to enhance our product range, troubleshooting client issues and build out the product roadmap.
- Very organized and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience deploying MongoDB
- Experience with deploying and scaling Redis or Redis Cluster
- AWS EC2, ECS and related platform experience
- Linux administration and security best practice
- Docker experience
- Experience with working remotely
- Automation and pipelined deployment
- Experience with Azure, Redhat (OpenShift) and other infrastructure SaaS providers
- Are a team player
- Are business fluent in spoken and written English
- Want to work with new stack technologies
- Feel responsible for the quality of the products and features that you ship
- Participate in our product lifecycle, teach and learn from other engineers
- Collaborate across the company to define, design, build, and improve our product
Our early stage team members will shape our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance that includes equity. Everyone has unlimited holiday.
You will work with a talented, and passionate team of industry experts, developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike.
We’re a distributed team. Work from our London office during induction, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, your mums house, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen.
The best software and hardware available - we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
How to apply
Apply for this role at https://tyk-technologies.workable.com/jobs/950446/candidates/new