DevOps (Azure) Engineer
4 month Contract with extension
Client is looking for a DevOps contractor, initially 4 month with high probability to extend. 100% remote. They have to pass the FBI STEC background check to access the data.
We are looking for a Devops Engineer to join our team who will be responsible for developing the automation of our cloud applications, systems, and processes. Skills
- 1+ years of experience of Linux administration, including system designs, configurations, maintenance, upgrades and administration.
- 5 years' experience working with application development in a Microsoft technology stack
- 2 years' experience deploying and or building applications into Azure
- Experience with Azure technologies (Storage, Functions, ASE's)
- Experience with enterprise monitoring tools
- Experience creating cloud infrastructure as code using Azure Devops, Bamboo, Octopus (ect)
- Perform defect root cause analysis
- Ability to use a variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Scripting experience with shell or python or ruby
- Excellent user interface / interpersonal / written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to operate in a team environment consisting of both internal and external members, co-workers and customers
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of both open source licensed and Commercial-off-the-Shelf software tools.
- CI/CD principals and setting up tools as Teamcity (or others other tools)
- Automated test frameworks (i.e. Selenium
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or in a related technical field required