Demand Generation Lead
San Francisco, CA or remote location
Invitae is leading the transformation of the genetics industry by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life. Similarly, our marketing team is passionate about using transformative approaches to marketing that deliver efficient, data-driven and measurable multi-channel campaigns. We're looking for a demand generation leader who wants to think big to fulfillI Invitae's mission reach billions of people and make genetics a critical component of mainstream medicine. In this role, you'll scale our demand generation campaigns across clinician and consumer customers, mentor our growing channel team, guide our agency partners and collaborate with cross-functional leaders.
The Demand Generation lead develops and manages targeted marketing and digital campaigns to drive traffic, convert purchases, develop loyalty as well as build our sales lead pipeline. This functional team is responsible for SEO/SEM, display and mass channels, email marketing, social media, digital video, and content marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have a broad digital marketing and demand generation background across both consumer and B2B brands. Experience with attribution/marketing mix optimization for key customer segments is critical. Highly collaborative, this team will partner with brand, creative, communications/PR and marketing managers to build integrated campaigns. The ideal candidate brings a passion for using technology, digital marketing and analytics to deliver revenue generating campaigns.
* Oversee and lead our portfolio of inbound and outbound marketing programs, including integrated campaign management, database and email marketing, persona-based nurture programs, advertising, social media, paid search, online programs and website engagement.
* Develop and mentor a team of experienced and innovative channel marketers.
* Develop personalized and informed customer strategies to include channel mix, targeting, creative and content recommendations and performance metrics.
* Analyze and deliver insights on channel performance to inform strategy.
* Deliver on acquisition volume and revenue goals.
* Evangelize the use of technology and tools that optimize our marketing budget while delighting customers.
* Evaluate performance against KPIs and develop clear attribution reporting that informs strategy and investments.
What You Bring:
* 10 years plus of digital marketing experience, healthcare industry and experience in genetic testing sets you apart.
* Desire to work in a role that demands data, analytics and creativity applied in equal parts daily.
* Demonstrated success in developing and executing integrated multi-channel demand gen campaigns that met or exceeded goals.
* Previous experience as a team lead who inspires and develops talent
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to be decisive
* Passion for building compelling brands
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
* Strong sense of urgency and purpose in a fast-paced environment
* Passion for transforming healthcare
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.