San Francisco, CA or Remote
Our San Francisco-based team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation: our cloud-based, clinical platform. Since inception, we've been focused on building a world-class Electronic Health Records (EHR) solution that creates an experience of delight and ease for physicians, and that our users love. We have enjoyed considerable growth, and we are now looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our team.
As a Data Engineer at Elation, you will be responsible for the lion's share of technical data activities. This includes customer data onboarding, tools and process around each stage of data ingest, and creating scalable process for use by customer facing teams.
We're counting on you to have both the skills to execute on our current process, but also to identify how to make it better, and to build that future!
* Arm yourself with an expert understanding of the current Elation ecosystem of tools and process so that you can develop, build, and utilize systems and tools of your own design to improve the experience of data ingest activities
* Undertake technical troubleshooting of existing tools and process to successfully debug issues with data ingest activities
* Document all the things! Effectively distill your expert knowledge of process, troubleshooting, and ingest execution into actionable documentation for internal stakeholders
* Identify gaps in Elation's current data pipelines and develop strategies and tools that apply autonomy and speed to those flows
* Work as a champion for data security and patient privacy by marrying Elation's security principles to the tools and process that you build
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills
* Proven track record of solving data focused problems and building tools to enhance data workflows
* Prior experience working with data transformation tool sets & generalist ETL
* Intermediate skill programming in Python
* Passion for improvement and growth in all that you do
* Prior experience working in a healthcare focused space
* Prior experience working in Amazon Web Services
* Prior experience working with Django
If this is you and you're as excited as we are to expand the community of clinicians and patients introduced to the delight of Elation, email your resume to email@example.com to get the conversation started!