Location: Remote position in California
As a Brainshark Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for the success of an assigned list of customers. Your role is to establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers so that you can guide and support them in solving business challenges using the Brainshark suite of products. You must be able to work strategically with customers to identify objectives, action plans, measurements and analytics to ensure the customer is meeting and exceeding their objectives and receiving value for their investment. As a member of the Customer Success team, you will assist in the development and execution of customer adoption programs with the goal of exceptionally high customer satisfaction which will result in increased renewal rates and customer acquisition of additional products and services.
- Ability to manage up to 60 accounts
- Help customers navigate best practices, product update details, and Brainshark resources
- Primary point of contact for customers once implementation has concluded.
- Consult with customer to understand challenges and advise them on best approach to address challenges.
- Act as the customer advocate within Brainshark throughout the entire lifecycle of a customer account following the initial sale
- Build relationships with key decision makers and users within an account
- Responsible for nurturing assigned account base into long term strategic reference able partnerships while increasing customer usage and adoption of solutions.
- Proactive customer contact and on-site visits to perform health checks, executive business reviews, product refresh sessions, and user group meetings to improve relationship (~20% Travel)
- To provide consistent communication stream of Brainshark customer marketing content that provides thought leadership and ideas that help the customer meet their objectives, including the regular use of social media
- Map strategic solutions utilizing Brainshark products, to solve customer sales productivity problems
- Guide customers in organizational behavior change activities to promote the adoption of the Brainshark platform within a group and across an enterprise
- Clarify product features and solutions as needed and required to increase customer adoption of solutions and improve customer satisfaction
- Collaborate and strategize with the Account Manager on identified product and services opportunities within existing customer base
- Collaborate with Account Manager on renewals to insure the highest retention rate
- Collaborate with Technical Support, Professional Services and Implementation services to ensure the customer needs are met and the customer experience is optimal
- Advocate for the customer on product management concerns by facilitating the submission of enhancement requests and insuring follow-up communication to the customer is satisfactory
- Promote the Brainshark company strategy and offerings to assigned accounts
- Meet/Exceed defined customer satisfaction goals as measured
- 2+ years in a customer facing role
- Positive attitude
- Desire to deliver world class customer service
- Able to successfully interact with executive level customers
- Ability to strongly influence without direct authority
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to track and report in Salesforce & Gainsight (a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team membership skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues in a complex environment
- Since this is a remote position, must have the ability to work independently
- Location: Remote out of California or Nevada
About Brainshark, Inc.
Brainshark, Inc. provides cloud-based solutions for business professionals to communicate more effectively in a mobile, social world. Whether your audience is across the table or across the globe, we help you market, sell, educate and inform with maximum impact. Our easy-to-use solutions enable you to transform static documents into dynamic, mobile-ready content that can be accessed quickly, and viewed as on-demand video presentations or presented live anytime, anywhere. And then you can measure the effectiveness of your communications in ways never thought possible, so you can use these insights to take action. Thousands of companies including half of the Fortune 100 and millions of individuals rely on Brainshark to increase the impact and reduce the cost of their sales, marketing, training and HR communications. For more information, visit www.brainshark.com.