GP Strategies, a NYSE-listed company (GPX), is a global performance improvement solutions provider of sales and technical training, e-learning solutions, management consulting, and engineering services. GP Strategies solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting, and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
GP Strategies has a need for Content Developers. This is a full-time, benefitted position and for this role, candidates can work remotely.
Job Summary: Key aspects of the writers/editors position are to understand our clients’ performance improvement needs, write and edit training materials within project budgets, assemble materials using HTML or Microsoft Office programs, and ensure the project deliverables meet high expectations of quality.
The successful candidate will collaborate with GP Strategies team members, client sponsors, and subject matter experts (SMEs) to:
- Write instructional content that is concise, engaging, and appropriate for the audience.
- Edit documents from multiple sources to achieve a consistent style and voice.
- Create instructional documents with a professional look and feel.
- Build effective working relationships with SMEs to efficiently gather content information and feedback.
- Manage project materials efficiently so that tasks are completed on time, problems are anticipated or resolved quickly, and team members are clear on project requirements and schedules.
- Strong writing and/or editing skills; excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills; proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint; HTML experience a plus.
- Must display reliability and excel at meeting challenges with resourcefulness and innovative ideas.
- Must enjoy working with teams in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.