Description: WEBDES: Plans, develops, and executes web strategy in support of producing customer (RGU) and revenue growth in both the residential and business segments. Ensures company website is rending properly and guaranteeing the best user experience for consumers.
- Develops and maintains website designs and layout to support the brand image, marketing strategies, and online sales.
- Reviews elements of website design from a usability perspective to ensure alignment with overall marketing objectives to also include ecommerce & web advertising.
- Establishes the organization's website standards, techniques & methods.
- Analyzes website technology trends to identify new techniques and ensure optimal site design.
- Designs a diverse mix of Web material, graphical user interfaces, and multimedia delivered for the Web.
- Digitizes and digitally edits source multimedia elements (e.g., sound, video, animation) using various authoring platforms.
- Requires familiarity with streaming media concepts and techniques, including digital video and audio compression standards such as MP3, WAV, and MPEG. 8-Develops creative, clear written material for the organization's Web sites in support of the organization's marketing programs in accordance with the established editorial and style guidelines.
- Translates marketing information and marketing Web site customer interfaces to support local market sales and marketing.
- Ensures content accuracy and style interpretation of translations in accordance with the organization's editorial guidelines.
- Makes sure that graphic images, symbols and colors are acceptable with local cultural and language standards while adhering to the organization's stylistic guidelines.
Typical Training / Experience -
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline;
- Generally 5-8 years of experience in related field.
- Certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 3-5 years of experience in related field. Certification required in some areas
Dept/Org Scope & Impact - Seasoned professional contributor with responsibility for an advanced area of work in the professional field; May be responsible for entire projects or functions having modest scope/impact or portions of projects having considerable scope/impact to department, area, and, at times, business unit results
Problem Complexity - Performs advanced areas of work for the professional field; Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems
Autonomy - Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to results expected. Determines and develops approach to solutions; Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or issues
Knowledge - Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of complex assignments. Advanced knowledge of organization's technologies and practices
Primary contribution is in applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical) rather than managing people. Greater than 50% of time is doing individual contributor work No responsibility for developing and managing operating plans/budgets
Influence/People Leadership - May oversee the completion of projects or assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc.; Contributes to employees' professional development, but does not have hiring or firing authority
Copy Editor- Resource will review and correct written material to improve accuracy, readability, and fitness for its purpose, and to ensure that it is free of error, omission, inconsistency, and repetition.
- 3-5 years of copy editing experience.
- Interested in candidates who have exp in the area of Training and Development
- Sample work will be highly appreciated, but not a must during submission.
- Possibility of extension beyond 90 days.
- Exp with MS Office tools and ARTICULATE 360 will highly appreciated.
- Could be a remote candidate as well ( When you submit please indicate in the resume if the candidate is remote)