This position can work remotely anywhere in the United States.
What does a great Client Experience Project Manager do?
You will focus on Client Excellence analytics. You will have the opportunity to define, measure, track and report on client experience improvement initiatives. You will also define, measure, improve, track and report on the Enterprise LTR (Likely to Recommend) Response Program. Your efforts will help to drive data analytics capabilities to improve client experience. Do you have a background in financial analysis, data analytics, or have technical expertise in SQL, Access, Excel, SharePoint or MS Power BI? Are you seeking a Project Management role? If so, we want to talk with you.
You can expect to:
* Lead the tracking and reporting of all enterprise Client Excellence initiatives across Fiserv, helping divisions across Fiserv to understand the reporting requirements, and assist them with defining metrics
* Manage the Enterprise LTR Response Program , leading and advising Data Analysts on the most effective ways for breaking down client response data into actionable issues, and guiding SharePoint and BI developers on improving the UI/UX for these tools
* Define program governance, outlining roles/responsibilities
* Keep all stakeholders engaged in the programs, aligned on expected outcomes, and informed.
* Communicate the program's progress on an ongoing basis to senior management
* Provide leadership and key partners with the information to make effective, timely decisions
* Implement appropriate auditing practices to ensure data integrity (accurate and complete) and to help continuously improve program delivery and ensure a uniform experience
You're the kind of person who:
Has the self-confidence to function in a demanding environment both as a strategic and hands-on leader. Has integrity and is dependable with a strong sense of urgency, accountability and results-orientation. You're great at influencing without authority and supporting a client centric culture.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
* Bachelor's degree (Business or related field preferred)
* Minimum 4 years of experience in client experience or client success analytics, financial analysis, data analytics, or data analysis
* Experience managing projects or programs
* Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, SharePoint and/or Power BI
* Experience working across divisions and functional teams
* Ability to travel 10%
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
* MBA or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Data Analytics
* Certification in Project Management and/or Project Leadership
* Expertise and/or coding ability in MS SharePoint (online) and SQL or Access
* Experience in banking, financial services, technology and/or software industry
* Prior work experience in Client Experience, User Experience (UX), or data analytics
Learn more about Fiserv:
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today – financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.